<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7229771130400763039?origin\x3dhttp://icyillusionswithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh w8. i just realised tht that pic there is not even me. >>>> there. in my profile :)
Ok.. I am officially on slacking mode. But still must study! yay, just ate the cake i baked :) took photos hahaa. but i nid to bake again 2moro. hope can lah. bcoz i dun even haf a hand mixer.
I wan to go for private lessons for Liu Qin ! with someone else DUH. my dad allows but now sharon hao2 xiang4 bu4 neng2 qu4! how?! nid to w8 until next cca then ask her.
my sis still has her exams thougH! (: hahaa! speaking of exams, i think i only kinda disappointed with my science test bcoz i tot i got higher. but nvm lah! next time then do better again! i think chem is FUN! Gosh, even though our tests ended Extremely early, sometimes i wish it was nearer to the hols so then can slack throughout the whole month and dun nid to study anymore. and to MH: U forgot to remind me to bring comics. i shall see if i remember. To Prisci: relax! Our presentation was OK! i guess! thats what i felt anw! :)
I want to do I.T. video! I want to do I.T. video! sudden urge but I lurve I.T.! the MTV/I.T. video is nice! i want to find 1 day to stay back and do! and IWE shall upload it onto youtube hopefully! :)
I wish i could pass german!!! please! i LOVE german but why i always dun understand. i must really stop surfing the net and study man! :(
i want to use xanga. but alot of websites i oso cannot enter. always internet explorer got error one. Hmmph! Happy mood 2dae thoough! :DDD
NOW I can't even change colour of my blog post!!!!!!! HMPH!

it got me home
7:05 AM


Profile

Krystal♥, born on 1008, Loves NYCO♥

Wants/Wishes

♥ To be pro in playing my Liu Qin!
♥ Be able to play Audition on my computer (:
♥ IPOD Nano
♥ To be away from HER
♥ Wish everyone will chill
♥ To get Liu Qin lessons again
♥ To get a nice big pencil case
♥ Good Results
♥ New Laptop
♥ To be able to play my Liu Qin anytime i want!

Songs

Tagboard




Links

♥ Mona
♥ Shu Min
♥ Valencia
♥ Samantha
♥ Delwyn
♥ Jim
♥ Kenneth
♥ Wei Xuan
♥ Hazel
♥ Minhui
♥ Nicola
♥ Carissa
♥ Sylvia
♥ Valerie
♥ Ysabel
♥ Zhiyi
♥ Congzhi
♥ Jessica Choo
♥ Lai Weng
♥ Lydia
♥ NYCO
♥ Szu An
♥ Huilin
♥ Mabel
♥ Wei Li
♥ Simin
♥ Samantha

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode